Making pain relief a Ball!
|Thermalball® Thermalball® for the Massage and Physical Therapist Practitioner:
• Pain relief associated with the repetitive motions of administering deep tissue Massage.
• Patient pain relief while reaching for irregular or difficult to treat areas. Thermalball® follows the contours of our body • At room temperature, instead of using just your thumbs or palms, the tactile “tacky” surface positions the skin to let you concentrate on intimate muscle and fiber stretching.
• Put a thermalball in each hand and transform your hand movements into healing pressure for you and your client.
NEW Thermal Therapy techniques! • Great for deep tissue penetration without compromising the therapist’s anatomy. • Simply but effective, quick and easy Contrast Temperature Therapy device • Ergonomic and Economical
Therapist can buy wholesale and special case pricing! Retail the R3D Ball to your clients!
Cryo (Cold) Benefits:
• Menopause hot flashes (Supercharged) – direct contact with the temperature center!
• Sciatica nerve pain relief.
• Plantar Fasciitis pain relief.
• Headache relief.
• Lower back and shoulder pain relief caused by muscle stiffness.
• Inflammation reduction.
• Arthritis relief.
• Heel spurs relief.
• Carpal Tunnel pain relief.
• Reduces the risk of heat stroke while sun bathing!
Thermal (Hot) Benefits:
• DISHWASHER SAFE (top rack sanitization)
• Moist Heat Therapy for all areas of the body – replace your heating pad, chemical lotions or bags of expensive rice!
• Moist Heat Lumbar support sitting or driving.
• Flexible, contoured massage tool for localized compression therapy.
* Using a Thermalball® warm (heated with water no hotter than 120 degrees F) provides that long lasting thermal source of energy directly focused on the affected areas.
Thermalball® provides acute control of temperature, allows for both abrupt and gradual energy transfer. They provide extra protection against “freezer burn” and “heating burns” and are easy to use with or without assistance
Retail to your clients! Contact us for wholesale pricing.
How to heat or cool:
To use cold please put the ball in ice or the freezer.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND PUTTING IN MICROWAVE. If you do use a microwave to heat the ball MUST be submerged in water. Heat in water for two minutes only. Water will be hot be careful when removing the ball from the hot water.
To heat we recommend heating in water in a crock pot.
View the brochure below:
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information given is primarily for the purpose of stress reduction, relief from muscular tension/spasm, and/or for improving circulation. We neither diagnose illness, disease, or any other medical, physical or mental disorder. For all serious health problems, consult a qualified health professional. We do not offer medical advice or treatment. We advise all individuals to consult with their healthcare provider before using thermal devices if they have any known health care issues or concerns.