We have in stock a limited supply of red and white balls. Blue balls will be back in stock end of the year or January.
White or Red are $16.95 retail
Place your order now for Christmas sales. Whiolesale orders please call 888 385-9058.
Cryo (Cold) Benefits:
• Menopause hot flashes (Supercharged) – direct contact with the temperature center!
• Sciatica nerve pain relief.
• Plantar Fasciitis pain relief.
• Headache relief.
• Lower back and shoulder pain relief caused by muscle stiffness.
• Inflammation reduction.
• Arthritis relief.
• Heel spurs relief.
• Carpal Tunnel pain relief.
• Reduces the risk of heat stroke while sun bathing!
Thermal (Hot) Benefits:
• DISHWASHER SAFE (top rack sanitization)
• Moist Heat Therapy for all areas of the body – replace your heating pad, chemical lotions or bags of expensive rice!
• Moist Heat Lumbar support sitting or driving.
• Flexible, contoured massage tool for localized compression therapy.
* Using a Thermalball®l warm (heated with water no hotter than 120 degrees F) provides that long lasting thermal source of energy directly focused on the affected areas.
Thermalball® provides acute control of temperature, allows for both abrupt and gradual energy transfer. They provide extra protection against “freezer burn” and “heating burns” and are easy to use with or without assistance
Retail to your clients! Contact us for wholesale pricing.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND PUTTING IN MICROWAVE. To heat we recommend heating in water in a crock pot.
View the brochure below:
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information given is primarily for the purpose of stress reduction, relief from muscular tension/spasm, and/or for improving circulation. We neither diagnose illness, disease, or any other medical, physical or mental disorder. For all serious health problems, consult a qualified health professional. We do not offer medical advice or treatment. We advise all individuals to consult with their healthcare provider before using thermal devices if they have any known health care issues or concerns.