Thermalball® for Massage and Physical Therapist Practitioners provides:
• NEW, Thermal Therapy Techniques utilizing hot, cold, or ambient temperatures
• Pain relief associated with the repetitive motions of administering deep tissue Massage
• Thermalball® follows the contours of the body and provides patient pain relief assisting with irregular or difficult to treat areas
• At room temperature, instead of using the thumbs or palms, the tactile “tacky” surface positions the skin to let you concentrate on intimate muscle and fiber stretching
• Put a Thermalball® in each hand and transform your hand movements into healing pressure for you and your client
• Great for deep tissue penetration without compromising the therapist’s anatomy.
• Simple, effective, quick and easy contrast temperature therapy device
• Ergonomic and Economical
Professionals can purchase wholesale and receive special case pricing! Retail the R3D Ball to your clients!
Cryo (Cold) Benefits:
• Menopause hot flashes (Supercharged) – direct contact with the temperature center!
• Sciatica nerve pain relief
• Plantar Fasciitis pain relief
• Headache relief
• Lower back and shoulder pain relief caused by muscle stiffness
• Inflammation reduction
• Arthritis relief
• Heel spurs relief
• Carpal Tunnel pain relief
• Reduces the risk of heat stroke while sun bathing!
Thermal (Hot) Benefits:
• DISHWASHER SAFE (top rack sanitization)
• Moist Heat Therapy for all areas of the body – replace your heating pad, chemical lotions or bags of expensive rice!
• Moist Heat Lumbar support sitting or driving
• Flexible, contoured massage tool for localized compression therapy
* Using a Thermalball® warm (heated with water no hotter than 120 degrees F) provides that long lasting thermal source of energy directly focused on the affected areas
Thermalball® provides acute control of temperature, allows for both abrupt and gradual energy transfer. They provide extra protection against “freezer burn” and “heating burns” and are easy to use with or without assistance!
Retail to your clients! Contact us for wholesale pricing.
How to heat or cool:
Place in a freezer or in a bucket of ice to make the ball cold.
To heat, we recommend heating in a crock pot filled with enough water to cover the Thermalball®.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND HEATING THERMALBALL® IN THE MICROWAVE. However, if you do use a microwave to heat, the ball MUST be submerged in water for two minutes only. Water will be hot, and care must be taken when removing the ball from the hot water.
Follow Thermalball on Facebook
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information given is primarily for the purpose of stress reduction, relief from muscular tension/spasm, and/or for improving circulation. We neither diagnose illness, disease, or any other medical, physical or mental disorder. For all serious health problems, consult a qualified health professional. We do not offer medical advice or treatment. We advise all individuals to consult with their healthcare provider before using thermal devices if they have any known health care issues or concerns.